Happy 2017

January 01, 2017


 
  
Image from here

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope you all brought in the new year and style and have had a lovely day recovering. Me, I spent the evening with some of my favourite people in the entire world and we spent the day in our pyjamas, eating and drinking, and watching films. (Everyone else writes off Jan 1st too right?!)

I actually love the new year! 2016 was a bit of a rubbish one, a few good things happened but on the whole ... it sucked! And I'm glad to see the back of it! I love the feeling that you can wipe the slate clean, it is so inspiring!

I will not be announcing my New Years resolutions as it seems I can rarely keep them, all I will say is that I hope to be seeing you all a lot more!

Have you all chosen your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment