Current Favourites

July 03, 2019




I know I have been a bit AWOL again over the last few months, but I thought I would come back with a bang, and let you know all of the bits I have been loving over the past few months.


Lacura Q10 Renew Cream (£1.45)
So, beauty wise there's Aldi's range of Q10 moisturisers. Last year, I bought and used the night cream and completely fell in love. I ran out, so just used something else I had at homr. Then, when I next popped into Aldi, I stocked up on the night cream and the day cream, and hadn't realised how much I had missed it! It is so hydrating, and really makes my skin smooth! I forgot to take it to my sisters at the weekend and my skin got worse for not having it for a couple of days. Next time I am in an Aldi, I want to pick up the Lacura Caviar Cream, the day cream is SPF 15 and I have seen AMAZING reviews for them.



Washed Satin Wide-Leg Cropped Trousers (£98)
Last month, I bought, and have not taken off these Satin Cropped Wide Leg Trousers from The
White Company. They are like wearing smart PJ's! They have an elastic waistband and I have been loving wearing them with a plain t-shirt or vest, with some slightly heeled mules, or some open toe shoes boots.

Oxo Good Grips Hand-Held Spiralizer (£12)
My foodie favourite, is something a little odd ... freshly spiralised courgette! I hate courgette, and the first time I had spiralised courgette, it was even worse. I then saw a recipe on Pinterest that was half spaghetti, and half courgetti, we had half a courgette in the fridge so went for it ... and I loved it! I cannot recommend the fresh stuff enough, it's not as soggy and so much better! We have the mini hand-held spiralizer and its super easy to use. All you do is literally twist the vegetables through, and maye heat them through if you wish.



Love Island
So this is obviously only a favourite over the last few weeks but ... Love Island is back!! And I have two words ... Casa Amour.



Artemis by Andy Weir
The book that I absolutely devoured recently was Artemis by Andy Weir. Literally as I was writing this post I found out that he also wrote The Martian! The book is set in 2080, and is set in a city on the Moon called Artemis. The story is based on Jasmine Bashara who is a porter and smuggler in Artemis and she gets caught up in a conspiracy for control of the city.

Armchair Expert Podcast
My all time favourite podcast (Along with Happier), is Armchair Expert. Hosted by Dax Shepherd, I listen to them intermittently, but thoroughly enjoy them. He will meet with a celebrity, or sometimes an 'expert' in a certain field and they will essentially sit and chat for an hour or possibly two. They also usually feel a lot more relaxed so will discuss things that they wouldn't with a normal host.

Cladwell
And finally, this is my favourite organisational tool, is the Cladwell App. You essentially add your clothes into the app, and the app will the put outfits together based on the weather. You can create certain 'capsules', for example, I have a 'weekend' and a 'work' capsule, so when I am planning for work, I just use the 'work' capsule. I also have a capsule for holiday. I spend around an hour on a Sunday evening, looking at the outfit recommendations for each day and plotting them in. Then pull the outfits together with any jeweller. And it has revolutionised my week! The only downside, is that it is an American App, so they link to items on American sites.

What are you loving at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment