Image from here
With Autumn now in full swing, I thought I would share with you all my favourite things about Autumn, and my favourite things to do in Autumn!
- Cosying up in layers
- Layering up in jumpers, hats, scarves and gloves
- Pyjamas, dressing gowns and cashmere socks
- Caramel Apples
- Hot Chocolate
- Roast Dinners ...
- Rainy days spent inside watching films
- The changing colours of the leaves
- Cosy nights spent in front of the fire
- Long lazy walks all wrapped up warm with coffee ...
- The Bonfire Night!
I am not really one for Halloween it self but I do love a good Fireworks night. Probably for the same reasons as above, although this time cosying with burgers and doughnuts watching the most amazing fireworks! My favourite one in London is Battersea Park fireworks: (7th of November)
Although some other amazing ones are;
- Newham Fireworks - Sunday 1st November
- Crystal Palace Fireworks - Thursday 5th November
- Southwark Fireworks - Thursday 5th November: