What I got for my birthday

July 21, 2015



Before I get started, just a little disclaimer. I am not boasting, I am nosy! This is my favourite kind of post to read so I thought that I would share this with you!

Firstly, one of my oldest friends and his new lovely lady got me a beautiful bunch of summery flowers, these have graced these photos of my pressies!

Clockwise from top right;
- Individual lasagne dishes from my grandparents; exactly what I wanted!
- Cinworld gift voucher (have just booked Ant Man for next week! EEEEeeekk)
- Summer Pudding Candle by Lily Flame Candles
- Little felted Owl ornament
- 'Today is your day' Choccies from Mummy (Ordered from Not On The High Street)
- Natural Soy & Olive Candles in Marshmallow Rose and Lemon & May Chang
- iPad Stand (How did I ever live without this?)


Clockwise from right;
- July Birchbag from my beautiful friends Susie and Malcolm (Close up below)
- Lip Balm
- Sally Hansen Nail Varnish
- Lipcote
- Epilator - Braun Silk epil 9




Close Up from the Birchbag (Clockwise from right);
- Unani Aloe Vera Gel
- Benefit Dream Scream Suncream
- Jelly Pong Pong Glow Getter Luminizer Gel
- Barely: Prep. Blot & Blend Sponge
- Pop Beauty Eyeshadow Trio in Peach Parfait
- Indemne Eau de Genie



From Right hand corner;
- Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom Colouring Book
- Staedtler Colouring Pens
- Nike Sports Bra
- Ray Ban Clubmaster
- Bluetooth Headphones
- Nike Free Run 5.0's

Hope you enjoyed having a little nosy!

What's on your birthday list?

No comments:

Post a Comment