What's In My Bag // Kate Spade

January 05, 2016




I was so lucky to receive a new handbag and purse from my other half for Christmas; The Kate Spade Cedar Street Medium Harmony Shoulder Bag and the Kate Spade Lcey Continental Leather Wallet. I never expected these in a million years and feel so unbelievably bless. And with a new handbag comes a new (first) 'What's In My Bag' post!

Bag
The bag itself is the most gorgeous shape, it is a tote style shoulder bag in a similar style to the Louis Vuitton Neverfull. I have always swooned and drooled over all of Kate Spade's designs, they are all so gorgeous and cute. I did want something a little more sensible and suitable for day to day use and this size was perfect, and of course black goes with everything. The boy did good!
The bag itself is in a soft Saffiano Leather, this is a more grainy leather than the usual leather, meaning this it will keep it's shape longer and will not show up as many marks as a softer leather. Inside there are two small pockets and a larger zip pocket, and there is a lovely spotted lining on the inside of the bag. There is more than enough room inside the bag for all of your essentials, and I can not recommend this bag enough.

Purse
The purse that I am using is also a new item too, it is the Kate Spade Lacey Continental Leather Wallet. In the same Saffiano leather as the bag. It has three slots for note or receipts, twelve for cards, and a zip in the centre for your coins. It is super spacious and fits in my new bag perfectly! *cheesy grin*

Sunglasses
Living in London (well, England in general really!) you always have to be prepared, which means I am constantly armed with sunglasses. And usually an umbrella also, but I lost mine *note to self: purchase new umbrella!*. So the sunglasses I have are the RayBan Clubmasters, I love RayBans, they are such good quality sunglasses and seem to be the only ones that I don't break or lose. I already have the Wayfarers, and have had them for nearly 2 years and am totally surprised I haven't lost them yet.

Makeup Bag
I do my make up before I leave for work and carry a few things just in case I need to top up throughout the day or if I am going out somewhere. This one is from Designers Gulld but they don't make this one anymore, but you can find some similar ones on their website. The bits I like to carry are my Rimmel Stay Matte, The Eraser Eye Concealer, Lord & Berry Eyeline, Maxfactor Masterpiece Max, and my Soap, Glory Brow Archery Pencil & Clinique Chubby Stick Intense.

Hairbrush
Being a long haired lady, I need a hairbrush with me at all times. I love this little one from Wet Brush, it does the job and I love the sunshine colour! It also means I can spot it in my handbag.

Hand Cream
This hand cream is the best hand cream in the world. It is the Hemp Hand Cream from The Body Shop. It is quite thick and luxurious, although it soaks in really quickly. I cannot live without this and would recommend that you try this out if you can. It is gorgeous!

Notebook & Pen
I admit it ... I have a bit of a stationary obsession, with wayyy wayyy too many notebooks, but never seem to carry any with me. A few weeks before Christmas I was picking up the last few pieces and wanted to list everyone, and what I had bought to double check but had obviously forgotten all my notebooks, So I popped into WHSmiths and bought this one for a few pounds. And I love it!

Phone
As with most people, I cannot live without my phone. I have the iPhone 6, in a Skinny Dip Unicorn Case that my sister bought me. Enough said I think ...

Keys
These are my keys, I need them to get into my house. I have some home and work keys, a fob to get into my house, a trolley token (everyone needs one of those!) and a leather key ring from UnderCover!

I hope you enjoyed my first 'What's In My Bag' Post ...

What do you carry in your bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment