Motivational Monday // Simply Begin

February 15, 2016


This beautiful print is from SuccessCode on Etsy


We all need a little motivation on a Monday morning sometimes, so I thought I would start a new series of motivational quotes every Monday.

'The best way to get things done is to simply begin'

I thought this was the perfect quote to start with, because it's all about beginnings. I am going to use this quote myself this week and just take that small step to doing something that I want to do. For me at the moment that thing is running! Having signed up for a half marathon this, and it being one of my new years resolutions, I need to get started. So this week, I am just going to put on my trainers and head out of the door. No time or distance set, just run. Because it is just about starting! Most of the time taking that small step is all you need, and once you get going you can't stop yourself.



Print from BySamantha on Etsy

Well, I know I am super excited to tackle this week! Feeling refreshed, energised, with a coffee in hand and some exciting posts coming for the rest of this month ... let's get this week started!

What is your favourite motivational quote?



No comments:

Post a Comment