Happy 2016 // New Years Resolutions

January 02, 2016

Image from here

Happy New Year Everyone! Hope you all brought in the New Year in style. I cannot believe that we are in 2016 already! I know we all say it and it is probably getting boring now, but this year went so fast! They are getting faster every year. I stumbled across the image below and felt it was so appropriate for the New Year. Although New Year's Day is just another day, it is also the perfect time to reminisce about the past year, and wipe the slate clean. Using that motivation to make any changes in any aspect of life that you wish in the coming year ...

Image from here

2015 was a good year ...

- I got a new job!
- Two of my best couple friends got married
- One of my oldest friends got engaged and asked me to be a bridesmaid! *excited dance*
- We celebrated living in London for 5 years!

To name a few highlights. And as for New Years Resolutions there are only a few. Last birthday I listed 28 things I want to acheive before I turn 28, and I am still working my way through to list. Reflecting about where I am at in my life at the moment, where I am on that list and any other changes I would like to make. Here are my three ...

- Blog 5 times a week: One of the things on the 28 before 28 list was to blog 3x a week for the next year ... so ... that failed! And this is my way of making that up. I will still have made the same amount of posts, just in an unorthodox way.

- Have made a step in my career: Either career progresion, taking a course, or a job in a new comoany. Not that I want to leave my current role, I am very happy where I am, but I have been in the same role for 11months now and feel that by December (Which would be nearly 2years in the role) something should change.

- Take up running again: I used to run all the time, and have done competitively in the past (many years ago) and would really love to take it up again!


What are your New Years Resolutions for 2016?


No comments:

Post a Comment