Motivational Monday // Do More Of What Makes You Happy

March 14, 2016

Beautiful floral print from Lochness Studio on Etsy

'Do More Of What Makes You Happy'

This might seem the most obvious statement. But it is sometimes too easy to do what makes other people happy, or do what you think should make you happy. So go out there and do just that! Sing, dance, read ... whatever it is, go out and do it! Life is to short to not focus on your own happiness, whether that be work related; staying in a job just because it is in the right field. Or even writing a book if you love writing, do more of what you love and what makes you happy!


This lovely gold print is from PaperStormPrints on Etsy

I am definitely adding this quote to my wall. I sometimes find myself sitting on the sofa watching TV for too long, yes I enjoy it, but I wouldn't say that I love it. I am starting my week feeling inspired, and excited once more, and I hope you are too!

What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment