Interiors Trend // 3D Wall Coverings

March 17, 2016


I was browsing Graham & Brown's website the other day for some wallpaper for a project I am working on at home when I came across two wallpapers from Kelly Hoppen and Dynamo. Yes you heard that right ... Kelly Hoppen and Dynamo! The results from this collaboration are beautiful and so unusual, check them out ...



Currently the collection from this pairing brings us two designs. Enigma; giving the impression of protruding pillars from the wall, and Paradox; which replicates angled stone jutting out from the wall. Both murals are digitally printed, and each measuring 2.5m x 4m. Adding these into your home, or any home will create the illusion of more space within the home, they have been designed purely to create these illusions within the space.



"When Dynamo and I initially met and started discussing the idea of an illusion wallpaper, I had no idea how fascinating it would be to work on such a different project! Having been in the design industry for 40 years, there isn't much I haven't done, but magic was new to me and I enjoyed every second. I like to think I create magic in peoples homes on a daily basis but now I can say I have done the real things, with the mystery man himself!" - Kelly Hoppen

"I wanted to bring a bit of magic into people's homes and after chatting with legendary interior designer Kelly Hoppen we came up together with the idea of magic inspired wallpaper prints. I'm thrilled with the results and even more delighted that part of the profits will go to the Princes Trust who were so key in helping me start my magical journey"

Brought together by both being ambassadors for The Prince's Trust, they are using this opportunity to, along with Graham & Brown give a percentage of the profits back to charity which is fantastic. They may be an unusual pairing, but I think that this has worked out amazingly, and I am looking forward to seeing what comes from them in the future!

What do you think of this collaboration?

No comments:

Post a Comment