6 of the best // Bedside Tables

March 18, 2016












Beautifully styled bedside table from stylecurator

Bedside tables can really make the room, they frame the bed and can add some well needed storage. I have been on a hunt lately for some for our bedroom and it's harder than you think! I want them to be white, maybe with a hint of light oak, and because we live in a small flat they have specific measurements. Whilst I have not found my perfect ones yet, on my search I have come across some beautiful ones and thought I would share 6 of my favourites ...

Of course West Elm was the first place I looked. They have some stunning Mid Century looking pieces (which happens to be my favourite style!), it was tough to narrow down my favourite one which I think is this Reclaimed Wood and Lacquer Bedside Table: £299.00


I love the mix of the rough, reclaimed wood with the smooth lacquer. The practicality of one drawer to hide personal items from visitors and an open space for you current books, or magazines is just perfect. If it was slightly narrower this would be by my bed as we speak. To top this off with brass legs and a handle ... ok, I'm stopping now. West Elm have amazing service, you can view everything in their Tottenham Court Road store (which is insane, and definitely worth a visit) and delivery is super quick!

On to the next ... this one is from a brand which I have recently discovered through my bedside table hunt and all of their furniture is amazing, and at such affordable prices. This is the Trocadero Bedside Table from Maisons Du Monde: £169.90


Made from solid mango wood, and inspired by vintage 60s furniture, I love the wooden surround on the top to stop things falling off (I have done this too many times!). This gorgeous bedside table just screams elegance.

Another wonderfully elegant and minimal bedside table is the Latymer Bedside Table from Made: £129.00


I love how minimal this one is, with the mixture of white and wood and the highlight of the black legs and handles. Delivery from Made is super quick, but they can have varied lead times. So just check them when you order so you're aware.

Ok so, probably my favourite of them all, when I found this Giogio White and Copper Bedside Table from Graham and Green: £295.00, I immediately fell in love!


It has everything any one would want in a bedside table. Copper for one, which is still a huge trend in 2016 against the white wash on the rest of the bedside table. I don't think I need to say anything else! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Not as well know for their furniture, I found the beautiful Edith Side Table from notonthehighstreet: £275.00


It's super simple, and minimal. I really like the 'O' shape of the top, and the long elegant legs. It's a nice shape and also extremely versatile.

Lastly is the Randall Bedside Table from Swoon Editions: £129.00

It's a bit of a mix of everything I like from the other bedside tables. The white, with the oak, the edge on the top. Just missing a cubby hole and some copper and it would be perfect!

I hope you've found something you like here!

What does your bedside table look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment