Travel Plans for this 2019

March 03, 2019


Last year we were incredibly lucky, and took quite a few trips away;



Mexico // Edinburgh // Lake Como // Singapore // Bali // Paris

So this year we are taking it a little bit easier (saving to move house and all that ... ), so it's a little bit late, but I thought would list some of the place that are on the list to visit this year.

Beautiful Pic of Bamford Edge by James Pictures

Peak District
When looking to save a bit of money travelling, but still having a lovely chilled holiday. It;s best to look a little closer to home. We are heading off to the Peak District in May with my lovely Sister and Brother in Law, in the beautiful countryside, for lots of walking (and eating!). Hmmmmm, better buy some walking boots!

Beautiful Image from ontheluce - I will also be following her 48hours itinerary, looks amazing!

Bath
I have been to Bath once before, and I am there for work quite often, but my other half has never been there. So we are planning a long weekend away in the Summer. Wandering around the gardens, museums, obviously the Baths too. Hard such good things about the Thermae Bath Spa too.


Southeastern Europe
We went to Croatia a couple of years ago, and it was one of my most favourite places in the world. We travelled around Southern Croatia for 10days and it was just incredible. I want to go back so much, so we are planning a trip to Southeastern Europe in September. Currently on the itinerary is Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Albania (obviously passing through Croatia!), let me know if you have any recommendations.

What are your plans for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment