Spring Clothing Wish List

March 10, 2019


Well there was that one week, where everyone got super excited (and terrified!), about the rise in temperature. I mean, I saw guys in shorts and T-shirt’s, and I didn’t wear a coat for two days!! As much as I am not into this global warming, I am looking forward to the warmer weather and it got me thinking about the pieces I need to add to my wardrobe to be ready for Spring. Below I have listed my wish list for when things get a little warmer ...



1. M&S Ribbed Polo Neck // The perfect under layer for a Summer dress to make it Spring transitional ready.
2. New Look Lace Up Hiker Boots // I’m loving the biker boot trend, I’ll be pairing these with a floaty midi skirt.
3. Topshop Fitted Western Denim Jacket // The denim jacket has always been the perfect Spring/Summer throw on, and I’ve never owned one! I think now is the time ...
4. Stradivarius Flowing Blazer // Getting inspiration from Allana Davison, I am after a longline blazer to pair with straight leg jeans, a plain tee and heels!
5. And Other Stories Straight Mid Rise Jeans // I must admit, I have moved to the other side. Straight Leg Jeans! And I won’t be turning back ... this colour would be a great addition and I love And Other Stories’ denim.



6. Miss Selfridge Khaki Linen Stripe Co-ord // Now this would be like wearing PJs and I am so here for it! With some mules and a straw bag, I’m all set.
7. ASOS Design Polka Dot Midi Skirt // Smart enough for work, paired with trainers and a plain tee. The perfect Spring outfit.
8. Zara Contrast Ring Earrings // I’ve always loved big earrings, I was there for the chandelier earrings in the early 2000’s. So I’m expanding my collections with lots of materials, shapes and colours. And these from Zara would be a great addition.
9. Cos Loose-Fit Seersucker Shirt // A fab twist on a classic, what’s more to say?
10. Mango Classic Trench with Bows - The perfect transitional coat. The trench can also smarten any outfit!

What are you looking to add to your wardrobe for Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment