Monday Motivation // Think Less Do More

April 11, 2016



This is one problem that I, and probably most other people in this day and age struggle with. I want to turn my jewellery making into a business, I want to blog regularly (failing at that at the moment), take up running, there are things for work I want to do from home, as well as turn my flat in to a show home and as a result, I don't do anything as there are so many things running through my head I am not sure which to do first.



So lets all resolve to 'Think Less' and 'Do More'. Focus on one thing for this week ... Schedule a few weeks' worth of blog posts, run three times a week or whatever it is that you want to work on, and think about everything else less.

What would you like to think about less? And what would you like to do more of?

No comments:

Post a Comment