Favourites // October

November 02, 2015




So we are in November! I feel like this month has flown by so much I haven't had a lot of time to develop many favourites ... But here are a few things I was loving.

With October the first whole month of Autumn, I really started to get back in to my Berry Lips and Berry Nails! On my lips I have been alternating Clinique's Chubby Stick Intense in Roomiest Rose and Barry M 156 (Viscious Violet). Both are very similar colours, in a gorgeous Red Berry shade. I have been layering both of them over Revlon Colourburst Balm Stain in Honey, this makes them slightly more wearable on a day to day work basis. But when I am going out, and for a little more impact just wearing them on their own. For nails I have been loving Barry M's Speedy Quick Dry in Sprint Finish and Nails Inc in Piccadilly Circus. They are pretty much the same shade, and that shade is the mosh perfect dark red Autumnal shade ... Mmmm.

Nothing screams Autumn more than a hot bath and a hot cup of tea. My favourite combination throughout October was 'The Comforter' Bubble Bar from Lush which smells like blackberries and makes the bath very bubbly and purple! I have been coupling that with either the Twinnings Strawberry and Raspberry Tea or Taylor's Raspberry and Vanilla Tea, they are delicious and a great alternative to tea or coffee in the evening.

And to top all of that Autumnness ... I bought a little set of fairy lights! I have never been one for fairy lights before (apart from on my Christmas Tree!) but this year I have embraced it! I bought these little battery operated fairy lights from Lights4Fun, and have draped them over the back of my bed for a little bit of Autumn sparkle. And I tell you what! I am loving them!!

What were you loving throughout October?

No comments:

Post a Comment